Friday, July 26, 2013

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow!!!!!!!!

For those of you who know me well - you know how much I ADORE snow and snowmen! I'm that person you can't stand in the winter when you say you've had enough with the snow already - I AM PRAYING FOR JUST ONE MORE BLIZZARD! LOL LOL

I have been collecting snow-people (it's not just snowMEN anymore ya know! Women's lib and all - Snow WOMEN UNITE!)

I put my snow collection out AFTER I pack up my Christmas decorations.  The snowy goodness stays through March or till Easter whichever come first!

Some of my "snowies" even stay out year round so I can enjoy them on these terribly hot summer days!

So I decided to pull out a few COOL-er cards to share with you today!


This guy seems to be reveling in the sight of some fellow flakes coming down!!!!



While this guy seems to be begging for a cold snowy hug!!!!



Who wouldn't love a cuddly polar bear bringing a special sentiment???

 

And I love the snowflake on this card - it was a Christmas gift tag. I just hid the hole for the string with a rhinestone!



Thanks for stopping by today!  Who knows maybe this will inspire you to start making YOUR Christmas cards early this year? Or spur some Christmas shopping to beat the rush?

Bye!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable AnnMarie! I, too, adore snowmen. But I would be thrilled to never live in a snowy area again. :-) heehee! Yah, weird, huh. Happy Friday sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these cards. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of glitter was used for the bear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The polar bear is a Christmas gift tag - he was already glittered!

    ReplyDelete